- Company founded as ENVINET spol. s r.o. (private limited company) in Třebíč (the Czech Republic) in 1995 and transformed into a public limited company ENVINET a.s. in 1997.
- Since 2012, a part of the international Nuvia Group, a nuclear division of the French company Soletanche Freyssinet, within the multinational group VINCI - a world’s leader in the field of specialized engineering and the biggest construction company in the world.
- Engineering and supply company providing comprehensive solutions and services for clients in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Traditional supplier of devices and services in the field of nuclear power engineering, laboratory technology, software development, industrial automation and systems for ionizing radiation detection.
- Certified in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 holding the Czech Metrological Institute certificate for repairs and assembling of measurement instruments and authorization to execute official ionizing radiation measurements.
- Company offering comprehensive solutions, excellent services and a guarantee of permanent systematic and professional customer support.
Company specializes in large-scale engineering projects, comprehensive services, technology supply, development and production of equipment and information systems for nuclear energy, industry, government, educational institutions, research and medical centres. It is a recognized supplier of large technological units.